Location: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, or Mumbai
iNet Process (http://india.inetprocess.com) is an official Global Certified Elite Partner of SugarCRM – the world’s largest open source CRM, with operations in France, the USA, and India.
iNet Process India is looking for an experienced and detailed oriented Senior SugarCRM developer / Project Manager for SugarCRM projects coming from France, USA and India.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of SugarCRM projects, from pre-sales to client acceptance. S/he will work closely with our outside’s firm and will report to the Director.
As Senior SugarCRM developer / Project Manager, your key responsibilities and duties include:
– Analyze customer’s requirements and make estimates
– Making a plan for the projects, in terms of milestones, team and budget
– Deliver the project by developing and delegating to junior developers
– Report to the client and management
– Build a team by recruiting and assessing junior developers
Desired skills & Experience
– Minimum 5-year experience in SugarCRM administrations and developments. Certifications are required.
– Knowledge in Git or SVN
– Excellent communication and English skills are required. Knowledge in French is a plus
– Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion
– Ability to work well with others and respond to changes in priorities
– Strong capacity to communicate with clients in India and abroad, manage deadlines and satisfactions along with KPIs.
– Experience in pre-sales, estimations.
– Capacity to build a team, recruit and assess.
– Skills in online marketing is a plus, for services and plugins branding
– Trustworthy, “Say what you mean and do what you say” attitude
– Enthusiastic, energetic and self-starter
– Well-organized and stress-resistant; ability to multi-task
– Interest in working in an international and culturally diverse environment
This is what we offer:
– The opportunity to join a SugarCRM Elite partner company with activities in Europe, the USA and Asia
– A work environment fostering trust, execution excellence, and courage
Send your resume to: careers-india AT inetprocess.com